Yes, I have not blogged for the longest time. Almost a year to be exact!
I guess the blogging bug comes at the end of the year when I feel the need to reflect or do something new.
Been doing some thinking about New Year resolutions.
And these are the things that I want dream to achieve:
1. Learn a new language
Ding! I have started my beginner spanish class at Las Lilas , more stories on spanish classes next time!
2. Take up classes
- Language classes
- Art classes (Oil/Acrylic painting, sketching, mosaic art)
- Writing classes Vittoria Dalessio (Been looking at her classes online for a while and I think I'd give it a go!)
- Cookery (Maybe I'll settle for classes with Stephanie to make all those yummy goodies!)
3. To travel
It's time to lift the passport curse! Gonna make my new passport and I am going to see the world, even if it is just around this region!
I think that is more than enough to cover the year ahead with hopes that the world doesn't end at the end of the year!
Professionally I think it would be a big step from me transiting from the toddler curriculum into the Kindergarten curriculum after 4 years. Added to that having to write a curriculum from scratch will definitely suck the brain juices outta my brains!
So as a person, I'd hope to be more:
1. Organized (My mind can be a great tangled mess!)
2. On task (Need to be able to control any itch to deviate from tasks that I'd rather not do but are important!)
I guess that will be all for this post!